The art proposals of the Mutual Society of Arts forms a bank of art projects included in this web site.
The bank can be used in the following ways:
- The Mutual Society offers freely its proposals to those artists who want to realize them under the only conditions of being mentioned as a collaborating entity and the piece of art, once made, be documented or linked in the Mutual Society’s web site.
- Interested people or institutions can order the Mutual Society of Arts to realize one of the proposals.
- The Mutual Society will propose other artists working on projects that will be made jointly and whose authorship will be shared by all participants.
Lines of action
- “Art is art” criticizes the process of trivializing meaning in contemporary discourse and how this process affects the evaluation and legitimation criteria of artworks.
- “They come for us” focuses on detection and critique of the mechanisms of social control and the deterioration of personal relationship and social coexistence.
- “So close, so far” analyzes the changes provoked by technology especially concerning the knowledge construction and information distribution, particularly visual information.